Mac Installation and Configuration
The information below will provide step-by-step instructions on how to completely setup, install and configure all the components of your sublimation system.
Perform these steps in the order presented.
- Install the printer hardware according to the instructions that came with the printer.
- WARNING: Do NOT install the Ricoh (OEM) ink cartridges that came with the printer. If they have already been installed by mistake, you must first install the software as described below, then replace the Ricoh (OEM) ink cartridges with the Sawgrass ink cartridges and follow these instructions to switch the ink.
- Download the Installation Guide for the instructions to steps 3 and 4.
- Download and install the Ricoh (OEM) driver.
- Download and install* the MacProfile.
*If you receive errors installing the profile, your version of Java may be outdated. Perform a system check and update if necessary.
- Configure your design software and GelSprinter driver. Select from the applicable list below for complete instructions.
- If you have a bypass tray, follow the Bypass Tray Setup instructions to configure it for proper use.
- Install the Palette Swatch Library* (for spot colors only - not a requirement).
- Palette Swatch Library - Photoshop CS2-CS6
- Palette Swatch Library - Photoshop CS
- Palette Swatch Library - Photoshop Elements 8-11
- Palette Swatch Library - Illustrator CS2-CS6
- Palette Swatch Library - Illustrator CS
*If running OS X Lion, some folders may be hidden and the Library Folder Viewing and Accessing document will assist with locating the necessary files.