How to Resolve Error Code D131 during Initial Fill
If you receive error code D131 during the charging process, simply power off/on. If this does not resolve the issue follow the steps below.
Powering the printer on in Self Testing Mode
- Ensure the printer is turned off. Then, press and hold the , , and OK buttons simultaneously, while pressing the power button.
NOTE: Do not release the , , and OK buttons until the printer has powered on completely.
- If successfully powered on in Self Testing Mode, there will be a pound sign (#) in the upper right section of the LCD panel.
- Press Menu.
- Press to highlight "Cleaning" then press Menu.
- Press to highlight "Std. CL1" then press Menu.
- Press the OK button to begin.
- Once the cleaning cycle has completed, power off the printer.
- Power it back on normally.