There Are Lines in My Printed Image (Banding)
- Some minor banding may be visible on the transfer paper but will actually "press out" especially on soft substrates such as textiles or mousepads. Press the image onto your substrate to determine if additional measures are required.
- Is your nozzle check complete?
- Ensure the High Res setting is selected in PowerDriver.
- Verify the ink's recommended use by date has not passed.
- Perform a paper feed and printhead adjustment.
- If the banding continues, determine what color(s) are affected by printing a primary chart.
- If banding is present in only one or two colors, proceed with printing specific print files (.prn files).
- If after the above measures, the banding is still present in three or all colors, it is most likely a printer issue. Contact Ricoh for assistance.
- If none of the above resolves your issue, contact Sawgrass technical support.