Mac Installation and Configuration
The information below will provide step-by-step instructions on how to completely setup, install and configure all the components of your cotton decoration system.
Perform these steps in the order presented.
1. Install the printer according to the instructions that came with the printer.
- WARNING: Do NOT install the Ricoh (OEM) ink cartridges that came with the printer. If they have already been installed by mistake, replace them with the Sawgrass ink cartridges and follow these instructions.
2. Download the Installation Guide for the instructions to step 3 and 4.
3. Download and install the Ricoh (OEM) driver.
4. Download and install* the MacProfile.
*If you receive errors installing the profile, your version of Java may be outdated. Perform a system check and update if necessary.
5. If you have a bypass tray, follow the Bypass Tray Setup instructions to configure it for proper use.
6. Configure your design software and GelSprinter driver.
7. Install the Palette Swatch Library* (for spot colors only - not a requirement).
- Palette Swatch Library - Photoshop CS2-5
- Palette Swatch Library - Photoshop CS
- Palette Swatch Library - Photoshop Elements 8-9
- Palette Swatch Library - Illustrator CS2-5
- Palette Swatch Library - Illustrator CS
*If running OS X Lion, some folders may be hidden and the Library Folder Viewing and Accessing document will assist with locating the necessary files.